Te Aroha Golf Club
Te Aroha is Waikato’s friendliest golf club. Groups and visitors are warmly welcomed to our picturesque course.
- Green fees $25 - 18 holes; $15 - 9 holes; discounts for groups of 15 or more.
- Carts available.
- Catering can be arranged if required.
- Accommodation available to suit all tastes and budgets.
- Men’s club days are every Thursday and Saturday – tee off from 9.45am
- Ladies club day is every Wednesday – tee off from 10am
- 9 hole golf Tuesdays at 9.30am
- See ‘What’s On in Te Aroha?’ for coming events
Take time to visit Te Aroha’s recently refurbished spa pools for some therapeutic relaxation after your round of golf.
Address: State Highway 26, PO Box 76, Te Aroha
Phone: 07 884 9656
Karen Mold (secretary)
Ph 07 884 9453 or 027 329 8277