Te Aroha Golf Club
Golfers of all ages and skill levels are warmly welcomed to play the picturesque Te Aroha Golf Course, as guests, casual players, or as members.
The course is open 7 days a week, and club days are as follows:
• Men’s - Thursday and Saturday. Tee off from 9.45am
• Ladies – Wednesday. Tee off from 10.00am
• 9 Hole golf – Tuesdays. Tee off at 9.30am
Green fees for visitors:
• 18 Holes - $30
• 9 Holes - $20
• Discounts for groups of 15 or more
• Carts available by prior arrangement.
Catering and accommodation can be arranged to suit all tastes and budgets.
The FootGolf course, perfect for all ages and abilities, is also available.
Take time to visit Te Aroha’s popular spa pools for some therapeutic relaxation after your round of golf.
Address: 5122 State Highway 26, PO Box 76, Te Aroha 3342
Phone: 07 884 4406
Karen Mold (secretary)
Ph 07 884 9453 or 027 329 8277